The European Security Bloggers’ Meetup is getting closer, and the nominations are in for the first European Security Blogger Awards. Voting is now open at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/EUSecurityBloggerAwards. The rules are simple:
- Only one vote per person.
- How many votes per person?
- We reserve the right to validate any of the votes by using the contact details given.
- Judges' decision is final.
- The purpose of the awards is to provide a fun platform to recognise those who share with the community. Please respect the spirit of the awards.
The Meetup will be on Tuesday the 23rd of April at the Prince of Teck Pub, from 18:00. The Prince of Teck is near Earl’s Court, the site of InfoSecurity Europe. If you would like to join us, please register here at Eventbrite.
This wouldn’t be possible without the efforts of Brian Honan, so if you join us make sure to thank him when you see him.
The European Information Security Bloggers Meetup is sponsored by the nice folks I work for, Tenable Network Security. And- I’m happy to announce that awards will be sponsored by the good folks at Qualys.